Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

Semester 2, Year 2 - Half way...

So as it stands, I am officially less than an hour away from starting my 2nd semester of my 2nd year of university. Provided I don't get held back for failing (Unlikely, but I thought I'd mention it) I am now officially half way through my degree. SCARY. I'm only 19, yet I'm only 18 months away from possibly taking the first steps onto the career ladder. I'm not even sure that this is what I want to do for the rest of my life. I originally decided to do Biomedical science at University because I was under the impression that I was more likely to get a job this way, and now that's not even true because there are hardly any jobs in this sector any more due to the economic climate. Lovely.

Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to this semester. I just would have preferred a bigger gap after my exams to cool down! (And that the course wasn't going by so ridiculously fast!)

So that's just a little rant.

Writing is unfortunately my Plan B. It's a Plan B that I really want to be a Plan A, but I need to be realistic.

On a happier note, the blogfests that I'm taking part in are coming up soon, and I'm really looking forward to them! Make sure you check them out, the buttons are over on the right hand side of the blog!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!