Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

Book Haul!

A parcel arrived for me the other day! This is what it contained:


I've already read Anna and the French Kiss. Finished it in one all-night sitting, and I'm nearly finished Looking for Alaska. I'll be giving a round up of my thoughts on the books I've read in January at the end of the month! 


Also, I got my Kindle! I wanted to wait until after my exams were over so I didn't get distracted from my exams but now that they're over, I went to the store and bought it! So far the only books I have downloaded are the free classics, like Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre. I have only read a few of the 'Classics' because I find them difficult to really get into. But hopefully the appeal of the kindle will push me to make a better effort!

My exams were... tough. But I had been warned about this from a friend who finished the same course a year ago. The last exam, which he aptly named the 'bitch' module, was an absolute train wreck. I'm glad it's over but I am worried that I might have failed. If that's the case, I'll have to try again in August. Fingers crossed I won't have to go through the torture of that again!

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!