Pages

Sunday 18 December 2011

Update!

So what's been going on in the world of Sarah...

Firstly: NaNoWriMo was an epic fail. University work and life in general kept getting in the way. Also the fan fiction I've been working on demanded it's way to the front of my writing priorities and thus, I failed at Nano, but that's okay, I kinda knew that when I went into it. On the upside, I'm almost finished the POP fic and hopefully that will clear the way for something original to assert itself. If you've been following that, I know it's been a few weeks, but I'm writing the penultimate chapter right now!

I'm finished Uni for Christmas now. Although that is a bit of a misnomer as I have exams or 'finals' to those who follow the American system, to do in January. Yes, January. So Christmas is cancelled as far as I'm concerned! Well, not quite. I will still take a few days off, but I'll have to be working quite hard for most of my holidays!

Another thing of note: If you haven't already seen the trailer for the Hunger Games, watch it here... NOW. This looks like it's going to be one of THEE films of 2012. I already think March is far too far away!




On a side note I've been having a lot of vivid dreams recently, so I've been getting a lot of material for original fiction (I hope) which I am planning to start once POP is out of the way. I just hope I can get as sucked into an original story as I have been to Fanfiction.

Sarah xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!