Pages

Saturday 24 December 2011

A year later...

So, FINALLY finished my Prince of Persia fanfiction! *party*

If you're interested. All 20 chapters (+ prologue) can be found at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6590275/1/Vengeance

When I write fanfictions usually one of two things happen: 1) I get distracted by another fandom/another story for the same fandom and can't finish it 2) I get fed up with no-one reading and stop writing. Either way the stories usually don't get finished. But this one did! Huzzah!

So, onto original fiction. I have started one recently, but that never means anything in the world of Sarah. I have a dozen first chapters written for various stories. I'll keep you updated though.

As of right now I'm going to read a few more chapters of Virals, the new young adult series by Kathy Reichs (she wrote the books that inspired the TV series Bones.) which is very good.

So to all (I say all, but I know rightly that this blog doesn't get a lot of traffic!) of you, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!