Pages

Friday 7 October 2011

NaNoWriMo

I know it's been a while since I last posted here, but on my writing front things have been pretty quiet!

I am, however, going to endeavour to take part in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). I don't know if I'll be able to complete the challenge because of Uni commitments, but I'm going to give it a shot!

My username is Wings-Of-Fire, so feel free to check me out there and see how I'm doing!

The story I'm thinking of writing for it is called Beulah Heights. I'm really not great at summaries, especially when I haven't the plot properly figured out, but here go's... Beulah Heights is an apartment complex in the middle of the city. The story will centre around a group of young people who live there. If you were going to liken it to anything, then maybe Gossip Girl, but without so much of the scandal and social climbing aspect. One thing I do know is that I want there to be a Christian character. In most of the series' that are on television at the moment, any 'Christian'character is either portrayed as mad, malicious or horrendously hypocritical. For once I want to show that there are some who genuinely care about and live their religion out in their day to day lives.

Here's hoping that I can get into the swing of NaNoWriMo when it starts! Wish me luck!

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!