Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Look! An award? Pour moi?

Happy Monday!

Well, we all know Monday's generally suck, but mine has started awesomely, by my discovering that I've been awarded my first ever blog award!


It's an award for blogs that you think are cool, but have less than 100 followers!

The wonderful Sara over at Cutest Landing was generous enough to award me with it!

There are a few rules surrounding the Liebster Blog though... and here they are!


1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Nominate up to 5 others for the Liebster Award.
3. Let said bloggers know via comment on their blog.
4. Post the award on your blog.
5. Consider signing up for the A - Z Challenge

I don't know about number 5. I'm going to have an awfully busy Easter...

But here are who I'm awarding my Liebster Blogs to!

1. Laura over at Laura + The Voices
2. Amy over at Amy Christine Parker
3. Jess over at Ink Spot Plot

Ladies, your turn to pass on the award! 

On another note, I'm going to see John Carter in the cinema on Tuesday and I'm so excited! It looks like it could be an incredible movie!



Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. I'd really like to see that movie. Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah,

    Congrats on the award... it's a nice feeling:)

    Thanks also for signing up for my Got Green? Blog O'hop :)

    Hopefully, the craic'll be ninety :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya!

    Well done on the award:)

    Just stumbled onto your blog and am a new follower - so great to run into a fellow blogger from this side of the Atlantic. Can't wait to read more!

    http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday! Like three days late or something.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!