Pages

Saturday 25 December 2010

Happy Christmas!

A quick hello to all my readers on this lovely day!

I hope you all had a wonderful day wherever you were and whoever you spent the day with. I spent the day with my mum, dad, gran and grandad and some cats. I got some lovely things and we ate some lovely food! (My mum is a bit of a genius!)

I got the Pillars of the Earth DVD set as a present so I'm immensely happy that I don't have to wait for hours for a megavideo to load every time I want to see it! I also got some nice pens (I love pens... it's kind of a weird obsession) to write with!

I've done it again of course, and found another something which I've fallen in love with, and that is the movie: Prince of Persia!

Jake Gyllenhaal is FITT (the extra T is for emphasis) and I just adore Gemma Arterton in anything she's done so far! This really isn't a good thing as I have University exams coming up in two weeks which I really cannot afford NOT to work for! I'm already about 3 chapters into a fanfiction, which I'll post a link to here if anyone is interested when I do start to post it. Hopefully I can effectively balance the story with my revision.

Hopefully this is only another of my 'phases' and when I've got the story written and out of my system I can return to my original novel!

Boy do I like to keep busy!

Merry Christmas, and God Bless!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!