Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Just when I'm struggling to think of things to blog about, I'm given an award! 

WOOP!


Thank you very much to Jeannette over at Folio Road who nominated me! 

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. - Already done!

2. Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your post. Check!

3. Share 7 random facts about yourself! 
  • I have seven cats! They don't all belong to me. They're mostly strays that just sort of took up camp at our house. We used to have much more, but some unfortunately went to kitty heaven, while there were some of a litter of kittens that were re-homed. 
  • My absolute favourite colour is purple. I have so much stuff that's purple you wouldn't believe...
  • I know most writers are addicted to coffee, but my poison of choice is tea. Good ol' strong tea with a good helping of milk. 
  • I'm absolutely obsessed with Phantom Of The Opera. I've been to see it once in the West End and once on tour. I have a programme that I bring to every show and get signed by some of the main cast members. I plan on seeing it many more times in my life. 
  • I am extremely lazy and easily distracted, which is why I never seem to achieve much!
  • I'm a Nerdfighter. +10 points to you if you know what that is!
  • I wanted to be a Vet for all of my childhood until I was about 11 then I spent a day on a farm and saw a calf being born... and I knew then that I couldn't handle it.

4. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging - Oh gosh, 15? I mostly follow blogs that, from what I can tell, are pretty well established! Would anyone mind if I cheated here? Nope? Phew, thank goodness. 

Thanks once again to Jeanette, I hope I'll get some inspiration rain on the drought of my writing/blogging soon! If you know a inspiration rain man at all, send him this way to do his little dance!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!